Our friends at YMCA Greece shared this game with us at the recent Leadership Academy in Paris, and we thought we would pass it on (kinda like the game). Works well for a medium to large group and can be used as a quick energiser when your group needs one.
- Get everyone to stand in a circle
- One participant bounces in the middle singing the lyrics:
“I am a ping pong ball, I jump and I jump and I jump and I never ever stop”
- The participant in the middle is to stop at someone in the circle when they sing the word “stop”
- That person then joins the original participant in the middle singing the same song and chooses their own person to stop on at the same time as the original participant.
- Continue this process until all are involved, bouncing around and singing this funny song.
See video below showing the game in full.
Ps: In this video there are 6 different countries presented. #YMCAfamily